The color of the shoes is not exactly like on the website.
Ok… Despite our efforts, this is something that can happen. As a brand that sells almost exclusively online, the color accuracy is something that obsesses us:
- We use lights with 100/100 chromatic rendering index
- We adjust the white balance in each of the photos to get a true color
- We use professional-grade cameras and lenses
- We adjust the color with a calibrated monitor
In addition, in our design process, we always choose the most beautiful colors. In fact, one of the comments we usually receive is that the shoes look even nicer when you have them in your hands. So we receive very few complaints about the colors.
Despite this, there are factors that we cannot control:
- Each screen is different: color does not display equally on all smartphones, tablets, laptops and monitors
- We use natural leather and small color variations are frequent
That said, if you’re not satisfied with your ballet flats, contact us and we will work hard to find a solution.
Is the item defective?
Sorry for the inconvenience. We have a very strict quality control procedure to prevent this from happening. Besides, when we ship our ballet flats, we check them visually one by one. However, we are human and sometimes make mistakes:)
If something happens, don’t worry, you can contact us to report the problem and we will work hard fix it.
I’m not happy with the ballet flats
Despite our efforts, this can happen for any reason. The last thing we want is for you to have a bad experience.
You can contact us and we’ll find a solution.
Please don’t return already used shoes, unless they have a manufacturing defect.
Returns and refunds
Can I modify or cancel the order?
Of course, don’t worry.
If we haven’t sent it yet you can contact us.
If we’ve already sent it, don’t worry. When you get it, you can open it and see what’s inside, maybe you are curious 🙂
What is your refund policy?
Our refunds philosophy is as follows: you look more elegant when you feel happy and our job is that you can always look elegant. Therefore, we will work tirelessly to keep you happy.
We have 30 days to return unused shoes for any reason. In other words: as long as the ballet flats were not used, we have 30 days to return them. No questions asked.
If it has been than 30 days since you received the shoes, or if the product shows signs of use, you can only return them if they have a manufacturing defect. To do this, you can contactus and we’ll evaluate the case.
How do I request a refund?
We try to make it as easy as possible.
For purchases on our website from Spain:
- Request a refund via our website: my >orders>account See>refund my order. Alternatively, you can contact us and send us your email and order number.
- We will send you the “return label” by email.
- Print the “return label”
- Pack the ballet flats using the same box we sent you and stick the “return label” on the outside
- Drop the box at your nearest post office
For international orders:
- Request a refund in our website You can do that from My Account > Orders > See > Refund my order. Alternatively you can contact with us and send use your email and order number.
- We’ll tell you how to proceed.
For purchases in our Pop Up stores:
- Contact us. We’ll explain how to proceed.
How will I receive my the refund.
If you bought on our website, you will get it through the payment method that you used to buy the product.
If you visited us at one of our Pop Up stores, we will ask you for the bank account details to process a money transfer.
How long does it take to process a refund?
Despite our efforts, we know that no one likes to wait for a refund. That is why we use express shipping in our returns.
For shipments in Spain, the dancers will take 2-3 working days to reach our hands. Once we have them, we will check their status and issue the refund. Banks usually delay the process a few days.
I have been reimbursed for the wrong amount.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us and we will solve the problem.
Promotions and Payments
How do I redeem my coupon?
That’s easy 🙂 Enter the code on the Checkout page and we are done. You will be able to see the discount applied to the final price.
Can I redeem two coupons for the same order?
No. In general, offers are not cumulative.
I have a coupon but it doesn’t work.
Sorry , contact us and find out what’s going on.
Why don’t you offer more promotions and discounts?
Ok… To understand this, we have to understand our principles. Our vision is that you always have a choice to dress elegantly, in any occasion.
The words “always” and “on every occasion” imply that our prices must always be competitive. You don’t have to worry about lowering the price.
So, if you like our shoes, you can buy them now: you can be sure that you are buying them at a good price.
I bought a product but it now has a different price.
Okay, don’t worry. If the price changes, even on a punctual occasion, we will contact all customers who purchased the product up to 30 days before the offer and we will offer a refund for the price difference.
What payment methods do you offer?
You can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard), SOFORT, Giropay and PayPal.
Is it safe to purchase online?
It has never been safer to purchase online. In addition, we take care to keep our servers safe:
- SSL-Encrypted connection
- Secure Payment Gateways
- Your passwords are encrypted. In the unlikely event that someone took your password, it would be encrypted. Therefore, it would be useless.
- We don’t keep your credit card data. It is not even within our reach. Only if you expressed your consent and for your convenience, our secure payment gateways, will keep your information for future orders.
Shipping outside of peninsular Spain
Do you ship to the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla?
Our mission is that you always have an option to dress in an elegant way, on any occasion. Even if you are in Menorca, Ibiza, Tenerife, Ceuta, Melilla or Chongqing (China).
We ship globally (as long as our logistics companies operates there). Besides, our shipments and returns are always free.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. As we have commented, we ship globally and our shipments and returns are always free.
Do I have to pay extra fees or taxes?
In Spain and in the European Union, no extra fees or taxes apply. Prices include VAT.
However, for the rest of the world, our prices do not include the VAT, according to the current regulations. Depending on the country, the buyer may be obliged to pay the VAT and the corresponding tariffs.
We recommend that you contact the Customs authorities in your country to learn about the details.
Can I process returns outside from the European Union?
Of course. We will issue a refund for the price of the product.
However, the customer will have to take charge of any additional taxes, fees and duties.
When will my order arrive?
- Peninsular Spain: 48 hours (business days)
- Balearic Islands: 3-4 days (business days)
- Ceuta, Melilla, Canary Islands: 3-4 days (business days)
- European Union: 4-5 Days (business days)
- Russia: from 10 days (business days)
- America: 7-8 Days (business days)
- Asia: 6-8 days (business days)
Delivery times may be increased for orders from countries outside the European Union or Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands, due to Customs.
Shipments outside of the European Union can experience delays due to customs. It’s impossible for us to predict for how long.
Can you send my order to a P.O. Box?
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are not allowed to ship to P.O. boxes.
My order does not arrive
We’re very sorry. In most cases, the order will be about to arrive. The majority of delays happen in high volume periods: Black Friday, before Christmas. In these periods, carriers are often saturated and it is common to experience some delays.
In any case, you can contact us and we’ll investigate what’s going on.