1. Privacy by Design
We keep your data safe using the most advanced servers and protection systems.
We inform you about what data we have about you and why we use them
3. No spam
You decide the information you want to receive
We will only send you marketing communications if you have given your explicit consent
We only keep the necessary information
In the following lines, you can see the data we collect about you. In some cases, the data is necessary to carry out the transactions, to be able to send you the products and to handle possible doubts and claims.
In other cases, information is useful to inform you about news, promotions or publications.
- Name and personal information
- Send the products to your home
- Send order or shipping updates
- Prevent and detect fraud
- Show you custom offers when browsing avacosta.com
Date of birth:
- To detect and avoid fraud
- To avoid purchases of children under 14 years old
- If you wish, to send you a greeting when the date approaches
Includes email exchange, chat sessions, and can include phone conversations. This information is collected in order to:
- Give you the best attention and be able to ensure proper follow up to any questions, questions or complaints
- Keep our team informed so that the person who treats you can do so in the best possible conditions
History of purchases and favorite items:
- To provide the best customer service and manage your returns and changes
Browsing history on our web site:
- To show you offers and products that may interest you
Information about your phone, computer, operating system used and browser used:
- To ensure that our website is properly displayed on the devices used by our customers
The country from which you access the website:
- To show you the right language
- To protect our web. Limiting access from countries to which we cannot provide service, we are protecting the security of our data
In many cases, we use anonymized and clustered information (so that data cannot be linked to a person) to develop studies and statistics. This is how we manage to improve our products, website and services.
We use the following third party software for data collection and processing:
- Google Analytics
To ensure the maximum security of your data, we do not store any of the debit or credit card data you use for the payment of a product. At the time of the processing of the order, the data of the card will be transmitted in a totally safe and encrypted way to the payment gateway with which we work, that will be in charge of carrying out the transaction with the bank using the most advanced mechanisms in terms of Security over the Internet.
We adopt the following security measures:
- Connection to our website via SSL (Secure sockets Layer software), which encrypts the information entered that way that it can not be intercepted
- We do not keep information about your payment methods and use secure payment platforms
- We save your password encrypted, so that if there was a leak, your real password cannot be deciphered
- We keep our software up to date to ensure that the latest security patches are built in
Minors (<18 years old) are not allowed to buy at avacosta.com
As a user and/or avacosta.com customers, you have the right to:
- Cancel or oppose the treatment of your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rectify erroneous information about you by sending an email to email@example.com
- Access the data we keep about you by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interrupt Marketing communications
- Fill a complaint to the data protection agency in your country of origin (in the case of Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency)
- Request the deletion of the data by email to email@example.com
- Receive information in less than 72 hours, in the event of a data leak
Do not hesitate to contact us to exercise your rights, if you have any complaints, or if you have any ideas that we can incorporate.
We will keep your information for as long as you have an account, or the time necessary to be able to offer services, or (in case you have contacted our customer service team) the time necessary to be able to offer you assistance-related information, and only for trend analysis.
If it is reasonably necessary or required in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we will keep the necessary information related to you, even after you have closed your account or if it is no longer necessary to offer you any service.
You can interrupt marketing communications by using the “Delete from List” button included in each email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like many companies, we place banners or advertisements on other websites and applications. To do this, we use a variety of digital marketing networks and advertising exchanges, and we use technologies such as web beacons, pixels, advertising labels, cookies and mobile identifiers and other specific technologies, such as the service of Personalized Facebook audience.
Banners and advertisements are based on the information we have about you: previous use of avacosta.com, search history, avacosta.com readings and previous clicks on ads or avacosta.com banners
The name and contact details necessary for the use of the page are saved on a server managed by cloudways.com located in Frankfurt (Germany).
We also use Google analytics (based in Mountain View, California, USA). Agile CRM keeps personal data and your contact history so that we can give you the best service possible.
You can check our contact page to contact us.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer to facilitate the correct operation of the use of the web and the purchase process. Cookies that are automatically installed on your computer do not provide information about you or any other personal data; also, they cannot read data from your computer or cookies from other websites that are also installed on your computer. If you want, you can configure your browser that way that it alerts you in case you are going to install a cookie. You can also choose not receive any cookies, which will not prevent access to the information contained in avacosta.com. If you change the cookie options, we will not be responsible for the problems and errors in the operation of the web and the purchase process that may derive. To change the cookie settings you will need to consult the browser documentation you use and follow their instructions.
1. Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, you can distinguish two types: own cookies and third party cookies.
2. There is also a second classification according to the time period that remain stored in the client’s browser: session cookies or persistent cookies.
3. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the obtained data are treated: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Cookies used by Ava Costa
1. The following identifies the cookies that are being used on this website as well as its typology and function.
3. We do not obtain personal data from the Web Analytics guaranteeing the privacy of our users. The information obtained is relative to the number of users accessing the Web, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repeat of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal that uses , or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate services by this website.
5. Given the characteristics of the Internet, we do not always have information about cookies that place third parties through this website. Therefore, if you encounter these type of cookies on this website and they were not described here, please let us know. You can also contact the third party directly in order to ask for information about the cookies it places, the purpose and the duration of the cookie, and how it guarantees the user’s privacy.