Pointy Pony Hair Leopard Print Ballet Flats
I lived in the German part of Switzerland for 7 years, so you can trust me when I say it’s a fascinating country, with 4 perfectly differentiated regions and 4 official languages.
We focus on Locarno, the largest city in the canton of Ticino. When I was there, there the Locarno festival was going on, which is the biggest film festival in Switzerland.
To my surprise, the logo of the festival was a striking leopard. Since then, I can’t imagine a better symbol for a festival like that. The leopard pattern is fascinating… In the natural environment, it serves as camouflage, which proves that it adapts well to the colors of the environment (and of our clothes). In the fashion world, instead, we use this pattern to draw attention. We only have to think about all the actresses, rock stars, models, who have worn garments with leopard print.
With this, it became clear to me that all the elegant and cosmopolitan women in the world should have at least a pair of leopard print shoes. They draw our attention, but not too much. Furthermore, they combine perfectly with any of your looks: you can wear them to go for a walk in the city, or, for more formal occasions (to pick up an Oscar?).
Our ballet flats fit well so we recommend you choose your usual usual size.
For international orders, it is recommended the measure our feet and use our size chart
To measure your feet:
- Place the heel against the wall
- Place a book or a rectangular box next to the toe
- Measure the distance between the wall and the edge of the book (or box)
- Repeat the process with the other foot (feet are exactly equal)
- Select the largest measure
- Check the EU size in the size chart below
|EU||US||Foot Length (mm)|
Our mission is that you always have an option to dress in an elegant way. Wherever you are. Therefore:
- We ship globally (as long as our logistics company operates there)
- Shipments and returns are always free. Wherever you are.
The estimated delivery times are the following:
- Peninsular Spain and Balearic Islands: 24-48 business hours
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 3-4 business days
- Europe’s main destinations: 4-6 business days
- Russia: more than 9 business days
- America’s main destinations: 6-9 business days
- Main destinations in Asia: 7-9 business days