Ponty Grey Suede Ballet Flat
When I was living in London, one of my favorite activities was to plan a day out in the city. I remember one of those occasions: My Fair Lady was in the musicals, so I had all the ingredients for a perfect afternoon.
As in the musical, Covent Garden was the perfect place to start. The environment, the cobblestone streets, the steel structures… I tried to imagine how that place looked like in the early 20th century… When we achieved the right mood, we grabbed something to eat and crossed the Waterloo bridge towards the Royal National Theatre.
I don’t need to tell you how good the musical was. Visually impressive, I fell in love with costumes and the set, but above all, with the colors: gray and pink poped up over and over again…
When I wear these ballerina shoes, I remember that afternoon and I feel like going out in the city and do something different.
Our ballet flats fit well so we recommend you choose your usual usual size. For international orders, we recommend to measure our fit and look up the EU size using the chart below:
- Place the heel against the wall
- Place a book or a rectangular box next to the toe
- Measure the distance between the wall and the edge of the book (or box)
- Repeat the process with the other foot (feet are exactly equal)
- Check the EU size in the size chart below
|EU||US||Foot Length (mm)|
Our mission is that you always have an option to dress in an elegant way. Wherever you are.
- We ship globally (as long as our logistics company operates there)
- Shipments and returns are always free. Wherever you are.
The estimated delivery times are the following:
- Peninsular Spain and Balearic Islands: 24-48 business hours
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 3-4 business days
- Europe’s main destinations: 4-6 business days
- Russia: more than 9 business days
- America’s main destinations: 6-9 business days
- Main destinations in Asia: 7-9 business days